JP International Link Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how, when and why we collect personal information and how we use it and keep it secure.
1. Who is collecting your data? JP International Link Limited are distributor for cosmetic product.
The registered company address is: JP International Link Limited, 36 Topland Grove, Birmingham B31 5JG. Email: email@example.com Company Registration No: JP International Link Limited 11550587
2. Why is the data being collected, and what’s our lawful basis for doing so? In order for us to provide you with services (such as access to ours events, subscriber-only services, product offering, email newsletters and competitions) we will require you to supply us with your personal data. In order to deliver such services, it is our contractual obligation to process and store your personal information and may need to transfer it to our business partner(s) and to associated companies of JP International Link Limited for processing both inside and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will notify you as to the types of personal information we are collecting about you as well as the uses we intend to make of that personal information. We may use the personal information we collect about you to notify you from time to time about important new features and changes to our events, online services or special offers, competitions or promotions we think you'll find of interest but we will do this only where you have consented, and you may unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time, either by notifying us using the contact details set out below.
2.1 Events – By registering for an event organised by JP International Link Limited we have a contractual obligation to process your data to send you relevant information regarding the event, including your entry badge or ticket.
2.2 Competitions – By entering a JP International Link Limited competition, we have a contractual obligation to process your data to send you relevant information regarding the competition, including prizes and finalists.
3. Who Else Will We Tell About You?
3.1 Subject to what we say below, we will not pass on your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes, including site sponsors or advertisers, without your consent. We may provide aggregate statistics about our users, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to our third-party partners (if any), but these statistics will not contain any information about you from which you could be identified.
3.2 If you enter any competitions it may be necessary for us to provide your personal information to the promoters of the competition or to others that are involved in the organisation of the competition or the prize-giving.
3.3 Of course, if you post any personal information to any bulletin boards or forums, this information will immediately be made available to other users throughout the world.
3.4 We may transfer your personal information to purchasers or subsidiaries (and potential purchasers or subsidiaries) if JP International Link Limited acquires, or is acquired by or merged with, another company. This will enable you, for example, to continue your relationship despite a change of ownership.
4. How do we store your data?
All data is stored at our head office JP International Link Limited, 36 Topland Grove, Birmingham B31 5JG.
5. How long will your data be kept for?
We will keep your data for a maximum of 3 years from collection, unless you register for any other JP International Link Limited Events, products or services, or until you ask for it to be removed, whichever is sooner.
6. Security and possibility of international transfer
Please note that countries outside the EEA may not have the same level of protection for personal information as countries within the EEA, but we always demand that those parties to whom we transfer data adhere to the same security procedures that we follow ourselves. In line with our data processor agreements, we ensure that all precautions are taken to protect your data and require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance to the law. They act only in accordance to instructions and they agree to keep your personal data confidential and secure. We have a contractual obligation to provide third parties with your personal data for processing and transfers in connection with such orders, offers or services and for any other purposes to which you consent at the time you provide your personal information.
7. The Use Of 'Cookies'
9. How you can access and update your information
You are able to view the data we hold on you at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring the accuracy of your information, and regularly check the details we have are correct. If you change any details that we hold, please notify us by email email@example.com or write to us at JP International Link Limited, 36 Topland Grove, Birmingham B31 5JG
You have the right to decide whether or not you want to receive information from us. If you no longer wish to receive certain communications please use the ‘manage your preferences’ or ‘unsubscribe’ links in the emails or SMS you have received or update via this form: https://www.be-mii.co.uk/contact-us/
If you want to complain about communications you receive from us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 241 6566. If you think that we have misused your data, you can also complain to the Information Commissoner’s Office at any time.